GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Charter to and from Apalachicola Municipal Airport
Apalachicola Municipal Airport (AAF, KAAF) is located in Apalachicola. Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Apalachicola, FL.
About Apalachicola Municipal Airport
Apalachicola Regional Airport, better and previously known as Apalachicola Municipal Airport, is a public airport owned and operated by Franklin County. The airport is situated 2 nautical miles west of the commercial and business center of Apalachicola and provides a wide variety of aircraft operations. Air taxi, general aviation, and military are the most common aircraft operations.
Apalachicola Regional Airport features 3 runways and about 24 aircraft, according to the Federal Aviation Administration. Apalachicola Regional Airport also provides a host of first class facilities and is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems.
AIRPORTS NEAR APALACHICOLA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
- AAF, Municipal, Apalachicola, United States.
- PAM, Tyndall AFB, Panama City, Panama.
- PFN, Bay County, Panama City, United States.
- TLH, Tallahassee Regional Airport, Tallahassee, United States.
HOTELS NEAR APALACHICOLA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
- Water Street Hotel & Marina, 329 Water Street, Apalachicola.