Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Baltimore. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1 (212) 840 8000 for a custom solution.
Baltimore Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Baltimore.
Nicknamed “Charm City,” Baltimore is the largest city in the United States and the cultural center of the state of Maryland. It is a vibrant and fast-growing city with fine dining, cultural experiences, and exciting nightlife. Passengers via private jet charters to Baltimore will enjoy a vibrant life and learn about its history and influence on American culture.
Baltimore is one of the oldest American cities, so there are many interesting sights you can see once you’ve chartered a private jet to Baltimore. This city is incomparable in terms of its collection of museums, historical sites, and architecturally significant buildings, including the oldest Peabody Conservatory, the Maritime Museum, and Fort McHenry. The other famous attractions are the Baltimore Museum of Art, the Baltimore Maritime Museum, the Edgar Allan Poe House, the Fort McHenry National Monument, the Maryland Science Center, the American Visionary Art Museum, etc.
If you are a real gourmand, book a private jet to Baltimore because it boasts world-famous Baltimore Seafood and its festivals and events like Restaurant Week and the annual Preakness Stakes. Try the Baltimore crab cake, a sandwich made with crab meat, crab soup, or another local blue crab dish. The decision will be challenging because every restaurant and street vendor has its own recipe for this dish.
When renting a private jet flight to Baltimore, walk your way over to the Inner Harbor. It is now organized more like a museum that is open to the public. Yachts, submarines, and other truly unique vessels can be found moored at its piers. Visit, for instance, the well-known military frigate “Constellation,” which served during the Civil War. Fort McHenry, which is now a museum, should definitely be visited.
Once you’ve chartered a private jet to Baltimore, take a stroll through the Italian Quarter. It’s an authentic, atmospheric representation of Italy, with adorable cafés, restaurants, and exciting shops carrying well-known national brands. A stroll through the Fells Point neighborhood is no less fascinating, where numerous historic structures have undergone restoration. Baltimore, the city on the water, is perfect for business and leisure private jet charters worldwide.
Most Popular Baltimore Airports for Private Jets
Your private flight to Baltimore can be personalized to your requirements and preferences. Any major airport in the world can accommodate private aircraft. A few main airports serve the city – Baltimore/Washington International (BWI) Thurgood Marshall Airport, and Martin State Airport.
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to the Baltimore Area
When booking a private jet to Baltimore, passengers have a selection of heavy, super-midsize, midsize, light, turboprop, and piston aircraft. Before booking a private jet charter to Baltimore, consider the number of passengers, the desired level of luxury, the nonstop distance, and the shortest runway.
- Only brief missions of 300 to 400 miles can be completed by piston-powered aircraft when flying below 15,000 feet. Private aircraft have relatively simple interiors and are ideal for business travel, but they can land at small general aviation airports with short runways or without an air traffic control tower. One to six seats, all arranged in rows of two and facing the pilot, can be found in a typical piston aircraft. You can charter a private plane to Baltimore, including the G-58 Baron, Piper Chieftain, or PA-32R-301.
- Turboprop planes, bigger than piston aircraft, can soar up to 35,000 feet in the air. They are ideal for journeys of 600 to 1000 kilometers, therefore. Turboprop planes can carry more passengers and cargo than jet-powered aircraft and land on shorter runways. The support for passenger-to-passenger business meetings is a feature of turboprop aircraft that enables passengers to make the most of their time in the air. Six to eight people can usually sit down at a time. The Piper M600, Pilatus PC-12/45, and King Air B200 are a few private jets flying to Baltimore.
- Light jets are a great choice for smaller groups who charter a private jet to Baltimore because they are made for shorter local flights and can hold up to six passengers. The best aircraft for a private flight to Baltimore are the Citation CJ3, Citation Bravo, and Phenom 100.
- High-tech midsize aircraft comes standard with modern comforts like Wi-Fi and communication systems and the ability to travel across the Atlantic. In addition, three private aircraft, the Learjet 60, Hawker 800XP, and Hawker 850XP, will be a good choice for your private flight.
- Super-midsize jets are the most frequently used type of aircraft due to their speed and range (they can fly nonstop for five to eight hours). You can also fit ten people inside. Baltimore can now be reached by super-midsize aircraft like the Challenger 300, Citation Sovereign, and Citation X.
- It is a remarkable feat of aviation for heavy aircraft to be able to fly for up to 13 hours without refueling. Additionally, because they can carry up to 18 passengers, they are perfect for lengthy international flights. Consider the Falcon 2000, Gulfstream G-IV, and Gulfstream G-IVSP if you need a heavy jet.
Hire Private Jets to Baltimore with Mercury Jets
We guarantee that scheduling a private jet flight will be among your most amazing experiences ever. The industry standard for renting private planes is Mercury Jets. If you’re interested in organizing a private charter to Baltimore that satisfies your unique requirements, please get in touch with us.
Our top priorities while you are traveling are your comfort and safety. To book a flight to Baltimore, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.