GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Charter to and from Boise Air Terminal/Gowen Field Airport
About Boise Air Terminal/Gowen Field Airport (BOI, KBOI)
Nestled 3 miles south of Boise, a city in Ada County, state of Idaho, Boise Air Terminal/Gowen Field Airport is a joint civil-military airport operated by Boise Department of Aviation. Serving a lot more passengers than other airports in the state, Boise Air Terminal/Gowen Field Airport is considered as the busiest and most popular airport in Idaho. Boise Air Terminal/Gowen Field Airport is both a general aviation and commercial airport that is home to the National Interagency Fire Center. The airport is noted for its rich history and features diverse facilities.
There are three asphalt-paved runways and about 264 aircraft based on the field of the airport, such as military aircraft, helicopters, jet airplanes, multi-engine airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations include military, air taxi, local general aviation, transient general aviation, and commercial.
AIRPORTS NEAR BOISE AIR TERMINAL/GOWEN FIELD AIRPORT
- BOI, Boise Air Terminal/Gowen Field, Boise, ID, United States.
- MUO, AFB, Mountain Home, United States.
- ONO, Ontario Municipal Airport, Ontario, United States.
HOTELS NEAR BOISE AIR TERMINAL/GOWEN FIELD AIRPORT
- Holiday Inn Express Boise, 2613 Vista Avenue, Boise.
- The Grove Hotel, 245 South Capitol Boulevard, Boise.
- Extended Stay America – Boise – Airport, 2500 Vista Avenue, Boise.
- The Boise Hotel and Conference Center, 3300 Vista Avenue, Boise.
- Harrison Hotel, 409 South Cole Road, Boise.
- Hotel 43, 981 Grove Street, Boise.