Whether traveling for business or pleasure, chartered private jets allow you to maximize efficiency and minimize your time in the air. Also, commercial flying has its own set of benefits. Consider both options, but choose the one that suits you best.
How is a private flight different from a commercial flight?
- Boarding. Commercial flights have a clear-cut scenario for passenger boarding. It would be best to arrive at the airport well before your scheduled flight to have enough time for the entire boarding process. Security checks can be particularly time-consuming, as procedures like checking bags and going through x-ray machines are essential steps in the security process. Boarding on a private flight is much more convenient and flexible regarding takeoff time. You will have to go through security to board a private plane, but the various checks and check-in will take much less time.
- Amenities. Commercial airliners offer premium seats to provide extra space and convenience for passengers. At the same time, charter flights may offer more amenities, thoughtful dining options, comfortable seats, and work or rest areas, depending on the purpose of the trip.
- Space. In-flight space is one of the most prominent differences between private and commercial air travel. So many factors, like privacy and comfort, depend on having enough space on board. On a commercial flight, you are limited to one seat. Moreover, some private planes have sleeping areas, work areas, office space, and other things that may be your most comfortable option.
- Productivity. It can be imperative for a client to remain productive during a flight, in which case a private flight provides that option. You can make video calls, answer emails, and tackle essential tasks right in the air. However, commercial flights have no privacy, so staying productive can be much more complicated.
- Privacy. When flying commercial planes, you’ll find yourself shoulder-to-shoulder with a stranger. This can make it much more difficult or uncomfortable to deal with personal matters. With a private flight, you decide where you are going and who will be on the plane with you. So you can enjoy the level of privacy you need for a comfortable flight.