GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Charter to and from Delaware County Regional Airport
About Delaware County Regional Airport
Situated 3 miles northwest of the central business district of Muncie, in Delaware County, Indiana, Delaware County Regional Airport is a public-use airport owned and operated by the Delaware County Airport Authority. The airport is named by the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems as a general aviation facility. Covering an area of 963 acres, Delaware County Regional Airport has multiple facilities, including two asphalt paved runways.
There are 15 aircraft based on the field of Delaware County Regional Airport, such as multiple-engine airplanes, jet airplanes, and single-engine airplanes. The major aircraft operations Delaware County Regional Airport provides are commercial, local general aviation, military, air taxi, and transient general aviation.
AIRPORTS NEAR DELAWARE COUNTY REGIONAL AIRPORT
- AID, Municipal, Anderson, United States.
- AXV, Neil Armstrong, Wapakoneta, United States.
- CEV, Mettle Field, Connersville, United States.
- CQA, Canarana Airport, Canarana, Brazil.
- DAY, James Cox Dayton Intl, Dayton, Oh, United States.
- DCR, Decatur Hi-Way, Decatur, United States.
- FWA, Municipal/Baer Field, Fort Wayne, United States.
- GFD, Pope Field, Greenfield, Guyana.
- GUS, Grissom Afb, Peru, Indiana, United States.
- HLB, Hillenbrand, Batesville, United States.
- IND, Indianapolis International, Indianapolis, IN, United States.
- MIE, Delaware County, Muncie, United States.
- MQJ, Merkez, Balikesir, Turkey.
- MZZ, Marion, Marion, United States.
- OKK, Kokomo, Kokomo, United States.
- OXD, Miami University, Oxford, Canada.
- RID, Richmond Municipal Airport, Richmond, IN, United States.
- SMD, Smith Field, Fort Wayne, IN, United States.
HOTELS NEAR DELAWARE COUNTY REGIONAL AIRPORT
There are no hotels near Delaware County Regional Airport within 70 miles