GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Private Jet Charter Fort Lauderdale
Mercury Jets is an on demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Fort Lauderdale. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1 (212) 840 8000.
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States. Fort Lauderdale is a resort, industrial, and commercial city situated in southeastern Florida, on the Atlantic Ocean. Fort Lauderdale attracts both international and domestic travelers all year round as one of Florida’s cosmopolitan, scenic and vibrant cities.
Having plenty of picturesque marinas, canals and waterways, and thousands of luxury yachts, Fort Lauderdale is often nicknamed as “Venice of America” and “the Yachting Capital of the World.” Developed as a world-class international business center, Fort Lauderdale has a leading tourism industry and plays an important role in diverse industries, including marine, manufacturing, finance, avionics/aerospace, insurance, high technology, film, and television production, real estate.
Apart from abundant business opportunities, Fort Lauderdale offers endless recreation options. The most popular tourist attractions include the Naval Air Station Fort Lauderdale Museum, NSU Art Museum, Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum, Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, Stranahan House, Fort Lauderdale Beach Park, Bonnet House Museum and Gardens, and Fort Lauderdale Beach among the others.
Fort Lauderdale boasts miles of wonderful beaches, semi-tropical climate, beautiful natural surroundings, gripping tourist attractions, rich maritime culture, magnificent accommodations, perfect recreation, and dining facilities. Fort Lauderdale lies 23 miles north of Miami and has easy access to close-by cities, Lauderdale by the Sea, Deerfield Beach, Pompano Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Boca Raton, Hollywood, and Palm Beach.
Miami International Airport (MIA), Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (FXE), and Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport (FLL) are airports nearby Fort Lauderdale. All airports serve international and domestic flights.
AIRPORTS NEAR FORT LAUDERDALE
- FLL, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- MIA, Miami International Airport, Miami, FL
- PBI, Palm Beach International Airport, West Palm Beach, FL
- FXE, Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- PPM, Pompano Beach Airpark, Pompano Beach, FL
- HWO, North Perry Airport, Hollywood, FL
- BCT, Boca Raton Airport, Boca Raton, FL
- OPF, Opa-Locka Executive Airport, Miami, FL
- LNA, Palm Beach County Park Airport, West Palm Beach, FL
- TMB, Miami Executive Airport, Miami, FL
- BIM, South Bimini Airport, Bimini, Bahamas
HOTELS IN FORT LAUDERDALE
- Lago Mar Resort Hotel & Club, 1700 South Ocean Lane, Fort Lauderdale.
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, 505 N. Ft. Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale.
- The New Bridge At Cordova Hotel, 1441 Cordova Road, Fort Lauderdale.
- Hotel Premiere, 3110 Belmar Street, Fort Lauderdale.
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Downtown – City Center, 250 North Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale.
- Embassy Suites Hotels, 1100 SE 17th Street, Fort Lauderdale.
- The Atlantic Hotel, 601 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale.