GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
GLENDALE, AZ PRIVATE JET CHARTER
Mercury Jets is an on demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Glendale, AZ. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1 (212) 840 8000.
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Glendale, AZ, USA. Glendale is a city in south-central Arizona situated approximately 10 miles northwest of the state capital of Phoenix, 20 miles west-southwest of Scottsdale, and 27 miles west-northwest of Mesa. One of the largest cities in Arizona, Glendale, is located in the Northwest part of the Valley of the Sun. In late 1880 Glendale started as a settlement during the Arizona Canal project and was incorporated as a city in 1910. The city is often called “Arizona’s Antique Capital” and possesses quaint shops, antique stores, boutiques, and many cafes and restaurants in the historic downtown area. In addition, Glendale boasts stunning museums, wonderful parks, historical monuments, famous sights, and legendary special events and festivals.
Served as a Super Bowl site, Glendale is also known for being the host of the annual Tostitos Fiesta Bowl. The most notable attractions include Historic Downtown Glendale, Historic Murphy Park, the University of Phoenix Stadium, Arrowhead Regional Mall, Westgate City Center, and Glendale Civic Center. Well-preserved charm, exciting atmosphere, rich history, and a great variety of recreational, cultural, and sporting activities make Glendale a popular destination for domestic and international business travelers alike. In addition, there are Glendale Municipal Airport (GEU), Phoenix Deer Valley Airport (DVT), and Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), which provides private charter flights to business and leisure travelers from all parts of the world.
AIRPORTS NEAR GLENDALE, AZ
- Orange County Steel Salvage Heliport, Anaheim, United States. (ANA)
- Apple Valley, Apple Valley, United States. (APV)
- Avalon Bay, Catalina Island, United States. (AVX)
- Bob Hope, Burbank, United States. (BUR)
- Cable Airport, Upland, CA, United States. (CCB)
- Century City, Los Angeles, United States. (CCD)
- Ap In The Sky, Catalina Island, United States. (CIB)
- Chino, Chino, United States. (CNO)
- Compton, Compton, United States. (CPM)
- Hughes, Culver City, United States. (CVR)
- Edwards AFB, Edwards AFB, United States. (EDW)
- El Monte, El Monte, United States. (EMT)
- Municipal, Fullerton, United States. (FUL)
- Hawthorne, Hawthorne, United States. (HHR)
- Commerce Bus. Plaza, Los Angeles, United States. (JBP)
- Heliport, Downey, United States. (JDY)
- Heliport, Glendale, United States. (JGX)
- City Of Industry H/P, Los Angeles, United States. (JID)
- Union Station H/P, Los Angeles, United States. (JLX)
- Heliport, Newport Beach, United States. (JNP)
HOTELS IN GLENDALE, AZ
- Hotel Brandwood, 339 North Brand Boulevard, Glendale.
- Holiday Inn Burbank-Media Center, 150 East Angeleno Avenue, Burbank.
- Coral Sands Motel, 1730 North Western Avenue, Hollywood.
- Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale Hotel & Executive Meeting Ctr, 100 West Glenoaks Blvd, Glendale.
- Golden Key Hotel Glendale, 123 Colorado Street, Glendale.