Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Houston. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1 (212) 840 8000 for a custom solution.
Houston Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Houston.
Houston is the largest city in Texas and the fourth largest in the United States. Known for the NASA Space Center in the Clear Lake area and Texas Medical Center, Houston is also home to professional sports teams, performing arts groups, picturesque shopping destinations, luxurious restaurants, cultural institutions, and countless exhibits. So there is a lot to do once you get to this city, and you can travel there in style with a private jet.
One of the most popular tourist attractions worth visiting when chartering a private jet to Houston, the Houston Museum District, attracts over 7 million visitors a year. Houston also boasts huge golf courses, beautiful parks, luxurious spas, wonderful museums, a world-class zoo, an aquarium, and many festivals.
It is best to book a private jet to Houston in late May and September through October, when the oppressive heat and high humidity are absent. On the Gulf Coast, this is a pleasant time to go sightseeing and take vacations at the beach. One of the many cultural events can be planned to coincide with a visit to the city. For instance, go to the rodeo, which is held every March. Real cowboys demonstrate their prowess just like they do in movies.
The Lyndon Johnson Space Center is worth a visit once you’ve chartered a private jet to Houston. It depicts the whole of American and global astronautics history. This one-of-a-kind exhibit demonstrates in detail how astronauts get ready for flight, live in zero gravity, construct interplanetary craft, and much more. Both adults and kids will find interest in such a tour. Houston is referred to as “Space City.”
Houston’s diverse range of activities will surely appeal to the outdoor crowd. The city will appeal to those who enjoy shopping and lively nightclubs and discos. It also has excellent conditions for sports, hiking, and biking. So be ready to have an exciting time when renting a private jet to Houston.
Those who enjoy fascinating excursions should definitely book a private jet to Houston and enjoy their time in the museum district, which starts close to Hermann Park. The Houston Museum of Natural Science is suggested for families, and The Museum of Fine Arts continues to receive the most visitors. In addition, visit the unique art car museum. The “Garage Mahal” is another name for this exclusive contemporary art gallery. Here, you can learn about the unusual art of tuning automobiles.
Most Popular Houston Airports for Private Jets
Your private flight to Houston can be customized to your needs and preferences. Any major airport in the world can accommodate private aircraft. Houston’s three airports—George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), William P. Hobby Airport (HOU), and Ellington Airport/Houston Spaceport—are all under the authority of the Houston Airport System (EFD).
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to the Houston Area
When booking a private jet to Houston, passengers have the option of heavy, ultra-long-range, super-midsize, midsize, or light aircraft. Before booking a private jet charter to Houston, consider the number of passengers, the desired level of luxury, the nonstop distance, and the shortest runway.
- Light jets are a great choice for smaller groups looking to charter a private jet to Houston because they are made for shorter local flights and can hold up to six passengers. The Eclipse 500, Citation CJ1, and HondaJet are all great options for a private flight to Houston.
- On advanced midsize aircraft, transatlantic flight capacity and modern conveniences such as Wi-Fi and communication systems are standard. The three private aircraft available for flights to Houston are the Hawker 800XP, Learjet 60XR, or Learjet 60.
- The most widely used aircraft are super-midsize jets due to their speed and range (they can fly nonstop for five to eight hours). You can also fit ten people inside. To fly to Houston, you can rent super-midsize planes like the Challenger 300, Gulfstream G-200, and Citation Latitude.
- It is an amazing feat of aviation for heavy aircraft to be able to fly for up to 13 hours without refueling. Additionally, because they can carry up to 18 passengers, they are perfect for lengthy international flights. Consider the Gulfstream G-IVSP, Gulfstream G-450, and Challenger 605 if you need a heavy jet.
- Ultra-long-range jets are the quickest and most potent aircraft currently in use. Some of these aircraft have a maximum passenger capacity greater than the typical 14 to 16 passengers. A typical ultra-long-range jet can travel at a top speed of 500 knots. They can fly farther than standard jets can, allowing them to operate nonstop international charter flights. For flights to Houston, one can hire a private aircraft like the Global 5000, Global Express, or Gulfstream G-V.
Hire Private Jets to Houston with Mercury Jets
We assure you that scheduling a private jet flight will be among your life’s most amazing experiences. Mercury Jets is the industry standard for private jet charter. Please get in touch with us if you’re prepared to arrange a private charter to Houston that is suited to your requirements.
Our top priorities while traveling are your comfort and safety. To book a flight to Houston, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.