Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Las Vegas. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1 (212) 840 8000 for a custom solution.
Las Vegas Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Las Vegas.
The city where dreams come true, Las Vegas, is the largest and most famous city in the state of Nevada. Known as “Disney World” for adults, in Las Vegas one can walk in an average Joe and walk out a Bill Gates. But this great city has more to offer than just gambling and casinos. The city boasts the world’s most popular singers and movie stars, horseback riding, white water rafting, resorts, and spas. If you’re looking for a luxurious way to travel to Las Vegas, consider renting a private jet.
The most famous museums, galleries, and collections that may capture your attention once you’ve chartered a private jet to Las Vegas are Las Vegas Natural History Museum, Madame Tussauds Las Vegas, Ethel M Chocolate Factory Tour, Martin Lawrence Galleries, M&M’s World, and Marjorie Barrick Museum of Natural History. Often called “Sin City”, Las Vegas became a point of interest for Hollywood. It’s a very popular family vacation destination and even more of a business destination.
The numerous casinos in Las Vegas are the main entertainment venues. They are prominent architectural structures that are frequently found next to sizable hotels. So it is possible to visit a contemporary tourist attraction while also taking a stroll through a casino and participating in a game of chance. Caesar’s Palace, New York Hotel & Casino, Mirage, and Monte Carlo are the most well-known casinos. From gambling at one of these many places to seeing a show on the Strip, you’ll never be bored once you rent a private jet to Las Vegas.
Nearly four miles of hotels, casinos, rides, bars, restaurants, and other adult entertainment make up the Las Vegas Strip. There are even arenas where major-league hockey and soccer teams train. Moreover, the Strip is one of the most well-known nightlife areas in the world. So once you arrive in Las Vegas via private jet, there are plenty of things to do to keep you entertained.
Visit Sunset Park, the largest park in the city, when renting a private jet to Las Vegas. It is a popular location for festivals and picnics. In addition to baseball and basketball fields, there are also eight lighted outdoor tennis courts, picnic tables, and barbecue pits.
With a private jet flight to Las Vegas, you can even visit a piece of romantic Italy in hot Nevada – the Venetian Resort Las Vegas. It is a well-liked place among tourists, which includes the Grand Canal, the Doge’s Palace, and San Marco Square. Anyone can ride in a genuine gondola imported from Italy beneath a Rialto Bridge replica. In addition to the casino and hotel, the Venetian Resort Las Vegas features dining establishments, nightclubs, a spa, a beauty salon, shops, a theater, and even a museum.
Another attraction that will impress you when renting a private jet to Las Vegas is the highest observation deck in the United States, located at the top of Stratosphere Tower (350 meters). Here you can savor delectable meals in various restaurants and bars while taking in breathtaking views of the city. You can also challenge yourself by participating in the extreme entertainment options on the upper floors.
Once you’ve chartered a private jet to Las Vegas, don’t miss the opportunity to observe the city from the tallest observation wheel – the High Roller Observation Wheel. It has a diameter of 159 meters and a total height of 168 meters. One thousand one hundred twenty passengers can be accommodated in the 28 cabins at once. 30 minutes is needed for a full turn, which is long enough to see the city thoroughly. Observation is especially magnificent at night.
Most Popular Las Vegas Airports for Private Jets
You can tailor your private flight to Las Vegas to suit your requirements and preferences. Private aircraft can land at any major airport in the world. Las Vegas is chiefly served by McCarran International Airport (LAS / KLAS), which is situated 12 miles from the city center.
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to the Las Vegas Area
Passengers can choose from ultra-long-range, heavy, super-midsize, midsize, or light aircraft when booking a private jet to Las Vegas. Think about the number of passengers, the level of luxury desired, the nonstop distance, and the shortest runway before making a private jet charter reservation to Las Vegas.
- Since they are designed for shorter local flights and can accommodate up to six passengers, light jets are a great option for smaller groups looking to charter a private jet to Las Vegas. For a private flight to Las Vegas, the Eclipse 500, Nextant 400XTi, and Eclipse 550 are all excellent choices.
- Modern conveniences like Wi-Fi and communication systems are available on midsize aircraft for intercontinental flights. The Hawker 800XP, Hawker 900XP, or Learjet 60 are the three available private jets for travel to Las Vegas.
- Due to their speed and range, super-midsize jets are the most commonly used aircraft (they can fly nonstop for five to eight hours). Ten people can also fit inside. You can rent super-midsize aircraft like the Challenger 300, Gulfstream G-200, and Citation X to travel to Las Vegas.
- The ability of heavy aircraft to fly for up to 13 hours without refueling is a superb feat of aviation. Additionally, they are ideal for lengthy international flights because they can accommodate up to 18 passengers. If you require a heavy jet, take into account the Gulfstream G-IVSP, Gulfstream G-IV, and Falcon 2000.
- The fastest and most powerful aircraft currently in use are ultra-long-range jets. Some of these aircraft can carry more passengers than the typical 14 to 16 people. The top speed of a typical ultra-long-range jet is 500 knots. They can perform nonstop international charter flights because they can travel farther than standard jets can. One can rent a private aircraft, such as the Global 5000, Global Express, or Gulfstream G-V, for flights to Las Vegas.
Hire Private Jets to Las Vegas with Mercury Jets
We guarantee that booking a private jet flight will be one of the most incredible experiences of your life. The industry benchmark for private jet charter is Mercury Jets. If you’re ready to organize a private charter to Las Vegas that is tailored to your needs, please get in touch with us.
Your comfort and safety are our top priorities while traveling. To book a flight to Las Vegas, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.