GET AN INSTANT PALM SPRINGS PRIVATE JET PRICE ESTIMATE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Private Jet Charter Flights to Palm Springs
Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Palm Springs. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1 (212) 840 8000 for a custom solution.
Palm Springs Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Palm Springs.
Palm Springs is a small town located along the east coast of Florida, 6 miles from West Palm Beach, in Palm Beach County. The city was founded in 1957, and its population is more than 24 thousand inhabitants. Palm Springs is a beautiful city with many amenities, great schools, shops, small boutiques, and great golf spots. Palm Springs private jet charter is a perfect destination where every visitor can find something for himself.
Temple B’nai Jacob, Palm Springs City Park, Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens, and Palm Beach Zoo are nearby attractions in Palm Springs. Also, one of the most distinctive art festivals worth visiting when renting a private jet to Palm Springs is held annually over a few days in late February in nearby Lake Worth. The Lake Worth Street Painting Festival is an outdoor exhibition where artists paint on the city’s sidewalks, and many of their works are breathtaking.
Once you’ve chartered a private jet to Palm Springs, you’ll have numerous options for attractions in the Palm Springs vicinity within a short drive. For example, the John Prince Golf Learning Center at Lake Worth is an excellent option for committed golfers. The facility offers 60 distinct stations with various target greens and even bunkers, whether you need expert instruction or just want to hit a bucket of balls.
Snook Islands Natural Area is another exceptional place to visit when renting a private jet to Palm Springs in terms of the sheer number of recreational opportunities. It is made up of nearly 100 acres along Lake Worth Lagoon and is situated on Golfview Road in Lake Worth. During certain seasons, it is home to manatees. The park’s amenities include a fishing pier, an observation platform, and numerous covered picnic areas.
Most Popular Palm Springs Airports for Private Jets
You can customize a private jet flight to Palm Springs to suit your unique needs. Any of the major airports in the world can accommodate private aircraft. Palm Beach International Airport (PBI / KPBI) is the nearest major airport, 5 miles from the city.
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to Palm Springs Area
Private jets of all shapes and sizes—including heavy, super-mid, midsize, and light—are frequently used for flights to Palm Springs.
Before making a private jet charter reservation to Palm Springs, consider the number of passengers, the desired level of luxury, the shortest runway, and the longest nonstop flight distance. Local airports are also equipped to handle flights.
- Light jets, which can hold up to six passengers and are designed for shorter local flights, are a good option for smaller groups looking to charter a private jet to Palm Springs. Light aircraft like the HondaJet, Citation CJ1, and Citation Bravo are best for private flights to Palm Springs.
- Transcontinental flights are possible in midsize aircraft, frequently furnished with contemporary conveniences like Wi-Fi and communication systems. Ten people can sit inside at the same time. Private jet travelers can choose from various midsize aircraft, such as the Hawker 800XP, Learjet 55, and Learjet 60, to fly to Palm Springs.
- Due to their speed and range, super midsize jets are the most frequently used aircraft (they can fly nonstop for five to eight hours). There is also space for ten more people. Three super-midsize jets are available for charter to Palm Springs: the Gulfstream G-200, Challenger 300, and Falcon 50.
- The ability of heavy aircraft to fly for up to 13 hours without refueling is an incredible feat of aviation. Additionally, they can transmit up to 18 passengers, which makes them perfect for prolonged international flights. Consider the Gulfstream G-IVSP, Gulfstream G-IV, and Challenger 650 if you need a heavy jet.
Hire Private Jets to Palm Springs with Mercury Jets
We assure you that renting a private plane with us will be an unforgettable experience. Mercury Jets is a well-known private aviation company specializing in private jet charters. Please contact us at any time to organize a private jet flight to Palm Springs that meets your needs.
Our top priorities on the trip are your safety and comfort. To book a flight to Palm Springs, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.
Airports Near Palm Springs
- PBI, Palm Beach International Airport, West Palm Beach, FL
- FLL, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- MIA, Miami International Airport, Miami, FL
- LNA, Palm Beach County Park Airport, West Palm Beach, FL
- BCT, Boca Raton Airport, Boca Raton, FL
- PPM, Pompano Beach Airpark, Pompano Beach, FL
- FXE, Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- PHK, Palm Beach County Glades Airport, Pahokee, FL
- SUA, Witham Field, Stuart, FL
- HWO, North Perry Airport, Hollywood, FL
Most Demanded Charter Flights to or from Palm Springs
- Private Jet to Palm Springs from Houston
- Charter Flights to Palm Springs from Los Angeles
- Private Jet Charter Flights to Palm Springs from New York
- Jet Charters to Palm Springs from Las Vegas
Weather for Palm Springs
Charter FAQ About Private Jet to/from Palm Springs
How much does it cost to private jet charter prices to Palm Springs?
The cost of a private jet charter to Palm Springs can vary widely and depends mostly on the size and capacity of the aircraft. If you need to know about the cost of a private jet flight to or from Palm Springs, get in touch with us. We also advise using the trip cost calculator on our website to obtain a more accurate estimate.
Here are some prices to cost charter a private jet to Palm Springs:
- How much does it cost to charter a private jet to Palm Springs from Houston: turboprop – starting at $13,000;
- How much does it cost to charter a private jet to Palm Springs from New York: light jet – starting at $17,600;
- How much does it cost to charter a private jet to Palm Springs from Los Angeles: midsize jet – starting at $32,300.
Which aircraft should I choose for Palm Springs private jet?
Mercury Jets have access to an extensive network of private aircraft and provide modern, reliable jets with highly trained and experienced flight crews on board, making a private flight to or from Palm Springs an ideal option for a vacation or business trip. Choosing an aircraft for a private charter flight to Palm Springs is based on the non-stop range, the number of passengers, comfort level, and the runway size.
When you hire a private jet to Palm Springs with Mercury Jets, we take care of all your needs, from on-time boarding to providing comfortable seats that fit perfectly into any budget. Additionally, charter flights to Palm Springs for conferences, meetings, special events, or group charter flights can be arranged on regional and VIP airliners.
|AIRCRAFT TYPE||PASSENGERS||RANGE||CRUISING SPEED||FLIGHT TIME
|Very Light Jets||2-8 passengers||on average 1,250 nm||up to 480 miles per hour||up to 3 flight hours||can land on shorter runways and at small airport|
|Light jets||5-6 passengers||on average 1,800 nm||400-450 miles per hour||up to 5 flight hours||can land on shorter runways|
|Midsize jets||5-10 passengers||on average 2,800 nm||430-480 miles per hour||up to 8 flight hours||suitable for long-distance travel, and can land on small runways|
|Super midsize Jets||8-10 passengers||on average 3,000 nm||490-590 miles per hour||up to 8 flight hours||fast and fuel-efficient; larger luggage capacity|
|Heavy Jets||10-18 passengers||on average 4,000 nm||480-560 miles per hour||up to 13 flight hours||can cruise at higher altitudes and operate in different weather conditions|
|Turboprops||7-10 passengers||on average 1,800 nm||220-360 miles per hour||up to 3 – 4 flight hours||can flying a short distance with low operating cost|
How to book my Palm Springs jet charters?
Our experts can arrange a private charter to or from Palm Springs for your convenience. Before we can advise you on the best option, we must first know your departure time and date. After that, you’ll get a comprehensive trip itinerary and have access to our professionals whenever you need them. Finally, we’ll take care of your travel arrangements when you’re ready to book your flight.
Are there any luggage restrictions or guidelines on the Palm Springs private jet?
Depending on the size of the private jet you charter to Palm Springs, the amount of luggage you can bring may be limited. Please let us know if you plan on bringing a lot of luggage. Only one bag per passenger is allowed on board. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our experts if you’re interested in booking a private jet flight to Palm Springs but have questions about luggage regulations.
How far in advance do I need to make a Palm Springs charter flight reservation?
Your private jet charter to Palm Springs will take at least four hours to plan the quickest and most efficient route. If you need assistance arranging your trip, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
What luxury amenities can you get when traveling by private jet to Palm Springs?
Private aircraft have many advantages over commercial airlines when flying to Palm Springs. Your trip will give you much more flexibility and privacy if you plan ahead. The dates of your arrival and departure are completely up to you. A private cabin, a fully stocked bar, and other lavish amenities are included. You won’t have to wait in long security lines or on crowded public transportation in order to arrive or depart quickly.
These are just a few of the opulent extras offered on private jet flights. This alternative will appeal to those who are concerned about their comfort while traveling. Please contact us or visit our frequently asked questions page if you have any questions about our charter jet services.