GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
PORT SAINT LUCIE PRIVATE JET CHARTER
Mercury Jets is an on demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Port Saint Lucie. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1 (212) 840 8000.
About Port Saint Lucie and Places to Visit
Port St. Lucie is located on Southern Florida’s Atlantic Coast. This laid-back coastal town is an ideal destination for leisure travelers who want to explore Florida’s Treasure Coast outdoors.
The Treasure Coast is a popular destination for watersports, including snorkeling and diving. Just offshore, shipwrecks and natural reefs make Hutchinson Island a perfect place to drop anchor. The island is part of an artificial reef program, home to an abundant population of marine life, including dolphins, green sea turtles, lobster, manatee, and colorful tropical fish. Back onshore, the island features 23 miles of unspoiled beaches, dunes, and rocky outcrops.
At the south end of the island, Bathtub Beach is an ideal spot for families with children. At low tide, a small area of the beach is protected by a reef. The “bathtub” drains, and the waters become shallow enough for children to enjoy without getting splashed by incoming waves.
Golfers from around the world travel to PGA Village, a golf resort. The golf course features 54 holes of championship golf at PGA Golf Club. Don’t miss the PGA Gallery’s impressive memorabilia exhibits that trace the history of the game.
The Port St. Lucie Botanical Gardens features bamboo, cactus, and native plants for a walk in the park. Butterflies and hummingbirds frequent these tranquil gardens. The Riverwalk Boardwalk is one of the most popular features of the garden.
All around Port St. Lucie, nature preserves feature pristine natural landscapes, including Pines Flatwoods and sawgrass marshes ideal for hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding. As part of the “Great Florida Birding Trail,” birds that frequent these preserves include the Bald Eagle, Sandhill Crane, and Wood Stork. Check out Bluefield Ranch Preserve, Pinelands Preserve, Paleo Hammock Preserve, and Savannas Preserve State Park to choose your favorite adventure.
The nearest airports to Port St. Lucie are Treasure Coast International Airport and Business Park (FPR), 11 miles away, and Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), 49 miles from Port St. Lucie. Empty legs and transient aircraft are trendy in the region.
AIRPORTS NEAR PORT SAINT LUCIE
- Public, Boca Raton, United States. (BCT)
- Patrick AFB, Cocoa, United States. (COF)
- St Lucie County, Fort Pierce, United States. (FPR)
- Palm Beach County Park, West Palm Beach, United States. (LNA)
- Melbourne International Airport, Melbourne, United States. (MLB)
- County, Okeechobee, United States. (OBE)
- Palm Beach International, West Palm Beach, United States. (PBI)
- Palm Beach Co Glades, Pahokee, United States. (PHK)
- Sebring Regional Airport, Sebring, Fl, United States. (SEF)
- Witham Field, Stuart, United States. (SUA)
- Municipal, Vero Beach, United States. (VRB)
HOTELS IN PORT SAINT LUCIE
- Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie, 10120 South Federal Highway, Port Saint Lucie, FL
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port St. Lucie West, 1601 Northwest Courtyard Circle, Port Saint Lucie, FL
- Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort, 8702 Champions Way, Port Saint Lucie, FL
- Residence Inn Port St Lucie, 1920 SouthWest Fountainview Boulevard, Port Saint Lucie, FL