GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
CAIRO PRIVATE JET CHARTER
Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Cairo, Egypt. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1 (212) 840 8000.
About Cairo and Places to Visit
Cairo is the fifteenth biggest city globally and the largest in the Arab region and the Middle East. It is the capital of Egypt, not far from the Nile Delta.
You may know that the world-famous Giza pyramid complex is located; it is also known as the City of a Thousand Minarets.
In addition, the city is the oldest in the Arab world music and film industry. Do not miss its famous sites such as Giza Plateau, Keops Pyramid, Step Pyramid of Djoser, Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Egyptian Antiquities Museum, Mohamed Ali Mosque, Kefre, Old City, Dahshur, Hanging Church, Islamic Cairo, Museum do Cairo, Citadel, Al-Azhar Park, as well as Mosque and Madrasa of Sultan Hassan, etc.
Cairo International Airport is located 11 miles from the city center and serves international and internal flights.
AIRPORTS NEAR CAIRO
- CAI, Cairo International, Cairo, Egypt
- MUV, Mustin Alf, Philadelphia, Egypt
- TFR, Ramadan, Ramadan, Egypt
- ZHC, N Philadelphia Rail St, Philadelphia, Egypt
- ZTN, Trenton Rail STN, Philadelphia, Egypt
HOTELS IN CAIRO
- Hotel Sofitel Cairo El Gezirah, Cairo, 3 El Thawra Council St Zamalek Downtown
- Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence, 35, Giza Street
- Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo, Ahmed Ragheb, Garden City