Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Egypt. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1 (212) 840 8000 for a custom solution.
Egypt Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Egypt.
Egypt is a large transcontinental state in North Africa on the Sinai Peninsula, with a population of about one hundred million. Egypt borders other major states, such as Sudan, Palestine, Libya; its territory is washed by the Mediterranean Sea and the Red Sea, both connected by the Suez Canal. If you’re looking for a truly unique and luxurious experience, then you can’t go wrong with a private jet charter to Egypt.
For tourists, the centuries-old history of Egypt opens in every stone, ruins of ancient temples, pyramids, religious buildings, monuments, and sphinxes. Almost every tourist traveling to Egypt assumes its duty to see the magnificent pyramids of Cheops, and the Sphinx, shrouded in many legends and myths. And what better way to do that than by renting a private jet?
The capital city of Cairo has many ancient monuments, such as the Citadel of Saladin, where you can see the entire city, the mosques of Mohammed Ali and Sultan Qalaun, the Aqueduct, and the largest oriental bazaar – Khan el-Khalili. In another large city of Luxor, there are two giant statues of Pharaoh – the Colossi of Memnon, the temple of Hatshepsut, the local museum, and the Alley of Sphinxes. Alexandria was founded during the Hellenistic rule by Alexander the Great himself; during its two-hundred-year history, here have survived quite a few monuments of Greek culture, including the Mausoleum of Alexander the Great, the Kayt Bay Fortress, the Maritime Museum, the Sultan’s throne, and even the remains of the columns of the most famous lighthouse in the country. Renting a private jet is the best way to see the country in style and comfort, and you’ll have a great time exploring all that it has to offer.
The local opera house throws concerts in the garden inside the fortress and the mosque of Abu el-Abbas, which impresses with its luxurious interior decoration. The Sinai Peninsula is famous for the Colorful Canyon, surrounded by hot springs. You can go with the crowds of pilgrims to the holy site, Mount Moses, the top of which, directly to the chapel of the Holy Trinity, lead 3750 steps. You can visit St. Catherine’s Monastery on the way back, the oldest in the Christian world.
Sharm el-Sheikh, a stunning resort on the Red Sea coast, is a popular destination via private jet to Egypt for those searching for a relaxing getaway. It’s typically divided into several districts. Sharm el-Maya’s district is home to Old Market, a sprawling bazaar selling regional specialties and tourist souvenirs. A stunning beach is also available here. Hadaba is home to a water park, a delphinium, designer boutiques, and the posh Dolce Vita nightclub. Finally, Naama Bay is where you’ll find the most high-end boutiques, trendy bars, exciting casinos, and relaxing open-air cafés and restaurants.
Of course, no trip to Egypt would be complete without a visit to the Great Pyramids. These ancient wonders are truly a sight to behold. And with a private jet, you can get there in no time. You should also take a Nile cruise with a private jet flight to Egypt. The Nile is one of the most iconic landmarks in all of Egypt. You can relax on deck and take in the fantastic scenery, or even stop off at some of the many ancient sites along the way.
The Valley of the Kings is also one of Egypt’s most important archaeological sites. It’s home to the tomb of Tutankhamun and many other famous Pharaohs. So, these are just a few of the many amazing things to do in Egypt. Don’t hesitate and rent a private jet today and start exploring this wonderful country.
Most popular Egypt airports for private jets
Booking a private jet to Egypt can customize your vacation to fit your needs. Private planes have a home base at a number of the world’s largest airports. Cairo International Airport (CAI / HECA) is by far Egypt’s most popular and utilized airport.
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to Egypt Area
Ultra long-range, heavy, super-midsize, mid-sized, and light private jets are the alternatives for flights to Egypt.
When planning a private jet charter to Egypt, it is essential to think about the maximum distance that can be flown nonstop, the number of passengers, the level of luxury that will be provided on the flight, and the length of the shortest possible runway. It doesn’t matter what kind of charter flight it is or how large the plane is. A local airport will have everything it needs to accommodate the flight.
- Light jets, optimized for shorter local flights, are a fantastic choice for smaller groups looking to charter a private jet to Egypt (up to 6 passengers). Light jets such as the Citation CJ, Citation Bravo, and Citation CJ2 are excellent choices for arranging a private flight to Egypt.
- Typically equipped with modern conveniences like Wi-Fi and communication systems, midsize jets are capable of cross-country flights. You can fit up to ten people in there. Private jet travelers headed to Egypt can choose from several midsize jet options, including Citation VI, Citation III, and Hawker 750.
- Super midsize jets are among the most searched aircraft due to their speed and range (they can fly nonstop for five to eight hours). In addition, they have room for ten guests. The Citation Latitude, the Challenger 350, and the Citation Sovereign are choices for super-midsize jet charters to Egypt.
- Heavy jets can travel for up to 13 hours without refueling, which is an incredible feat of aviation. In addition, given that they can accommodate up to 18 passengers, they are a great option for long-distance trips across borders. The Challenger 604, 605, and 850 are all great choices if you need a heavy jet.
- Ultra long-range jets are the world’s largest, quickest, and most capable jets. Extra passengers can be accommodated in some ultra-long jets beyond the typical 14-16. The typical speed of an ultra-long-range jet is 500 knots. Additionally, ultra-long-range jets are able to travel further than conventional jets, paving the way for nonstop international charter flights. Private jets such as the Global Express, Global 6000, and Global 5000 can be chartered for trips to Egypt.
Hire Private Jets to Egypt with Mercury Jets
If you choose our company, you can be guaranteed that you’ll receive first-rate private jet rental service. Mercury Jets, a provider of charter services for private aviation, has built a solid reputation thanks to the high quality of the private jet flights it arranges and operates. If you need assistance deciding which Egypt private jet charter is perfect for your requirements, our expert team is here to help.
Complete confidentiality, honesty, and openness are key features of Mercury Jets. Our experts are always available to help you. To book a flight to Egypt, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.