Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in White Plains. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1 (212) 840 8000 for a custom solution.
White Plains Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from White Plains.
Located in Westchester County, New York State, White Plains is a suburban city that has an efficient, multi-tiered public transportation system and is the entry to upstate and metropolitan New York, New England, and beyond. The town has three major malls, a dynamic, revitalized downtown, fine dining, retail shopping, boutiques, nightlife, and more. Downtown White Plains is home to high-tech companies, major corporations, three colleges, and universities, including Pace University, Berkeley College, and Mercy College. There are so many things to do in White Plains, and a private jet is a perfect way to travel there.
Throughout the year, White Plains offers many stage productions at the White Plains Performing Arts Center. The most popular White Plains’ parks are Battle-Whitney Park, the Delfino Park, the Bryant-Mamaroneck Park, the Gardella Park, the Liberty Park, the Gillie Park, Saxon Woods Park, Greenway Nature Trail, Ridgeway Nature Trails, and the Renaissance Plaza.
Take a sightseeing tour of White Plains once you’ve chartered a private jet. This charming town is home to some of the most spectacular architecture in all of New York. From stately mansions to sleek modern skyscrapers, there’s sure to be something that you might be interested in. You can also take a leisurely walk around the historic district. Stroll through parks and walk down cobblestone streets lined with boutiques, restaurants, and galleries.
When renting a private jet flight to White Plains, be sure to visit the 700-acre Saxon Woods Park, which is home to a wide range of recreational opportunities for people of all ages. Additionally, it’s a landmark establishment that first opened its doors during the colonial era. The 18-hole golf course is the main attraction at Saxon Woods Park, so don’t forget to bring your clubs. There is also a mini golf course nearby.
And you should also explore the area’s wineries with a private jet flight to White Plains. The city is home to some of the best wineries in the area, and they’re perfect for a day of relaxation and wine tasting. You may also drive down the Hudson River. This scenic route is perfect for a day of relaxation and sightseeing. Stop at lookout points and take in the views of the river and the surrounding villages. So, book a private jet and go sightseeing in White Plains to explore everything the city has to offer.
Most popular White Plains airports for private jets
When booking a private plane to White Plains, you may customize your trip to match your needs. Private jets can be based at any of the world’s major airports. The city is served by Westchester County Airport (KHPN / HPN).
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to White Plains Area
For private jet flights to White Plains, ultra-long-range, heavy, super-midrange, midsize, and light jets are typically used.
Consider the number of passengers, the desired level of luxury, the shortest possible runway, and the longest nonstop flight distance before booking a private jet charter to White Plains. Furthermore, local airports are perfectly equipped to handle flights.
- Smaller groups looking to charter a private jet to White Plains should certainly consider using light jets, which are made for shorter local flights (up to 6 passengers). Light jets like the Learjet 40, Hawker 40XP, and Phenom 300E are excellent choices for arranging a private flight to White Plains.
- Cross-country travel is possible on midsize aircraft, commonly supplied with contemporary conveniences like Wi-Fi and communication systems. Additionally, there is room for ten people to sit inside. Several midsize aircraft are available for private jet travelers heading to White Plains, including the Hawker 800XP, Falcon 20F-5, and Learjet 60.
- The most widely used aircraft are super midsize jets due to their speed and range (they can fly nonstop for five to eight hours). Additionally, they have space for ten people. White Plains super-midsize jet charter options include the Challenger 350, Citation X, and Legacy 500.
- It is a remarkable feat of aviation for heavy aircraft to fly for up to 13 hours without refueling. They are ideal for long-distance cross-border travel because they can accommodate up to 18 passengers. The Challenger 605, Gulfstream G-IVSP, and Challenger 650 are suitable choices if you require a heavy jet.
- Ultra-long-range jets are the world’s biggest, fastest, and most powerful aircraft. Some of these aircraft can carry more passengers than the typical 14 to 16 people. The top speed of a typical ultra-long-range jet is 500 knots. Additionally, ultra-long-range jets have a greater range than standard jets, making nonstop international charter flights possible. For flights to White Plains, one can hire a private aircraft like the Global Express, Gulfstream G-550, or Global 6000.
Hire Private Jets to White Plains with Mercury Jets
We guarantee that your private plane rental experience with us will be exceptional. Mercury Jets, a well-known private aviation company, specializes in private jet charters. Contact us anytime to arrange a private jet flight to White Plains that meets your requirements.
Make a reservation for a private jet with Mercury Jets for your upcoming vacation. Our top priorities are your safety and comfort during the trip. To book a flight to White Plains, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.