GET AN INSTANT WHITE PLAINS PRIVATE JET PRICE ESTIMATE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Private Jet Charter Flights to White Plains
Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in White Plains. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1 (212) 840 8000 for a custom solution.
White Plains Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from White Plains.
Located in Westchester County, New York State, White Plains is a suburban city that has an efficient, multi-tiered public transportation system and is the entry to upstate and metropolitan New York, New England, and beyond. The town has three major malls, a dynamic, revitalized downtown, fine dining, retail shopping, boutiques, nightlife, and more. Downtown White Plains is home to high-tech companies, major corporations, three colleges, and universities, including Pace University, Berkeley College, and Mercy College. There are so many things to do in White Plains, and a private jet is a perfect way to travel there.
Throughout the year, White Plains offers many stage productions at the White Plains Performing Arts Center. The most popular White Plains’ parks are Battle-Whitney Park, the Delfino Park, the Bryant-Mamaroneck Park, the Gardella Park, the Liberty Park, the Gillie Park, Saxon Woods Park, Greenway Nature Trail, Ridgeway Nature Trails, and the Renaissance Plaza.
Take a sightseeing tour of White Plains once you’ve chartered a private jet. This charming town is home to some of the most spectacular architecture in all of New York. From stately mansions to sleek modern skyscrapers, there’s sure to be something that you might be interested in. You can also take a leisurely walk around the historic district. Stroll through parks and walk down cobblestone streets lined with boutiques, restaurants, and galleries.
When renting a private jet flight to White Plains, be sure to visit the 700-acre Saxon Woods Park, which is home to a wide range of recreational opportunities for people of all ages. Additionally, it’s a landmark establishment that first opened its doors during the colonial era. The 18-hole golf course is the main attraction at Saxon Woods Park, so don’t forget to bring your clubs. There is also a mini golf course nearby.
And you should also explore the area’s wineries with a private jet flight to White Plains. The city is home to some of the best wineries in the area, and they’re perfect for a day of relaxation and wine tasting. You may also drive down the Hudson River. This scenic route is perfect for a day of relaxation and sightseeing. Stop at lookout points and take in the views of the river and the surrounding villages. So, book a private jet and go sightseeing in White Plains to explore everything the city has to offer.
Most popular White Plains airports for private jets
When booking a private plane to White Plains, you may customize your trip to match your needs. Private jets can be based at any of the world’s major airports. The city is served by Westchester County Airport (KHPN / HPN).
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to White Plains Area
For private jet flights to White Plains, ultra-long-range, heavy, super-midrange, midsize, and light jets are typically used.
Consider the number of passengers, the desired level of luxury, the shortest possible runway, and the longest nonstop flight distance before booking a private jet charter to White Plains. Furthermore, local airports are perfectly equipped to handle flights.
- Smaller groups looking to charter a private jet to White Plains should certainly consider using light jets, which are made for shorter local flights (up to 6 passengers). Light jets like the Learjet 40, Hawker 40XP, and Phenom 300E are excellent choices for arranging a private flight to White Plains.
- Cross-country travel is possible on midsize aircraft, commonly supplied with contemporary conveniences like Wi-Fi and communication systems. Additionally, there is room for ten people to sit inside. Several midsize aircraft are available for private jet travelers heading to White Plains, including the Hawker 800XP, Falcon 20F-5, and Learjet 60.
- The most widely used aircraft are super midsize jets due to their speed and range (they can fly nonstop for five to eight hours). Additionally, they have space for ten people. White Plains super-midsize jet charter options include the Challenger 350, Citation X, and Legacy 500.
- It is a remarkable feat of aviation for heavy aircraft to fly for up to 13 hours without refueling. They are ideal for long-distance cross-border travel because they can accommodate up to 18 passengers. The Challenger 605, Gulfstream G-IVSP, and Challenger 650 are suitable choices if you require a heavy jet.
- Ultra-long-range jets are the world’s biggest, fastest, and most powerful aircraft. Some of these aircraft can carry more passengers than the typical 14 to 16 people. The top speed of a typical ultra-long-range jet is 500 knots. Additionally, ultra-long-range jets have a greater range than standard jets, making nonstop international charter flights possible. For flights to White Plains, one can hire a private aircraft like the Global Express, Gulfstream G-550, or Global 6000.
Hire Private Jets to White Plains with Mercury Jets
We guarantee that your private plane rental experience with us will be exceptional. Mercury Jets, a well-known private aviation company, specializes in private jet charters. Contact us anytime to arrange a private jet flight to White Plains that meets your requirements.
Make a reservation for a private jet with Mercury Jets for your upcoming vacation. Our top priorities are your safety and comfort during the trip. To book a flight to White Plains, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.
Airports Near White Plains
- HPN, Westchester County Airport, White Plains, NY
- LGA, LaGuardia Airport, New York, NY
- JFK, John F. Kennedy International Airport, New York, NY
- TEB, Teterboro Airport, Teterboro, NJ
- EWR, Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark, NJ
- MMU, Morristown Municipal Airport, Morristown, NJ
- HVN, Tweed New Haven Regional Airport, New Haven, CT
- SWF, Stewart International Airport, Newburgh, NY
- ISP, Long Island MacArthur Airport, Islip, NY
- NYS, New York Skyports Seaplane Base, New York, NY
Most Demanded Charter Flights to or from White Plains
- Private Jet to White Plains from Aspen
- Charter Flights to White Plains from East Hampton
- Private Jet Charter Flights to White Plains from Hilton Head
- Jet Charters to White Plains from Miami
Weather for White Plains
Charter FAQ About Private Jet to/from White Plains
How much does it cost to private jet charter prices to White Plains?
The cost of a private jet charter to White Plains can vary widely and depends mostly on the size and capacity of the aircraft. Please contact us if you want to find out the price of a private jet flight to or from White Plains. You can also use our website’s calculator to get a more accurate estimate of your total trip cost.
Here are some prices to cost charter a private jet to White Plains:
- How much does it cost to charter a private jet to White Plains from East Hampton: piston – starting at $5,180;
- How much does it cost to charter a private jet to White Plains from Aspen: light jet – starting at $25,760;
- How much does it cost to charter a private jet to White Plains from Miami: midsize jet – starting at $19,800.
Which aircraft should I choose for White Plains private jet?
Mercury Jets have access to an extensive network of private aircraft and provide modern, reliable jets with highly trained and experienced flight crews on board, making a private flight to or from White Plains an ideal option for a vacation or business trip. Choosing an aircraft for a private charter flight to White Plains is based on the non-stop range, the number of passengers, comfort level, and the runway size.
When you hire a private jet to White Plains with Mercury Jets, we take care of all your needs, from on-time boarding to providing comfortable seats that fit perfectly into any budget. Additionally, charter flights to White Plains for conferences, meetings, special events, or group charter flights can be arranged on regional and VIP airliners.
|AIRCRAFT TYPE||PASSENGERS||RANGE||CRUISING SPEED||FLIGHT TIME
|Very Light Jets||2-8 passengers||on average 1,250 nm||up to 480 miles per hour||up to 3 flight hours||can land on shorter runways and at small airport|
|Light jets||5-6 passengers||on average 1,800 nm||400-450 miles per hour||up to 5 flight hours||can land on shorter runways|
|Midsize jets||5-10 passengers||on average 2,800 nm||430-480 miles per hour||up to 8 flight hours||suitable for long-distance travel, and can land on small runways|
|Super midsize Jets||8-10 passengers||on average 3,000 nm||490-590 miles per hour||up to 8 flight hours||fast and fuel-efficient; larger luggage capacity|
|Heavy Jets||10-18 passengers||on average 4,000 nm||480-560 miles per hour||up to 13 flight hours||can cruise at higher altitudes and operate in different weather conditions|
|Turboprops||7-10 passengers||on average 1,800 nm||220-360 miles per hour||up to 3 – 4 flight hours||can flying a short distance with low operating cost|
How to book my White Plains jet charters?
Our specialists can arrange a private charter to or from White Plains for your convenience. Please let us know your departure date and time, and we will recommend the best option for you. You will then be given a detailed trip itinerary and access to our specialists whenever you need them. Then, we’ll handle your travel arrangements when you’re ready to book your flight.
Are there any luggage restrictions or guidelines on the White Plains private jet?
The amount of luggage you can bring on a private jet to White Plains may be limited depending on the type of aircraft you charter. Please inform us in advance if you intend to bring a large amount of luggage. Each passenger is only allowed one bag on board. If you want to book a private jet flight to White Plains but are concerned about baggage regulations, please contact our experts.
How far in advance do I need to make a White Plains charter flight reservation?
Planning the most efficient and time-saving route for your private jet charter to White Plains takes at least four hours. If you need help arranging your vacation, please contact us as soon as possible.
What luxury amenities can you get when traveling by private jet to White Plains?
Private aircraft have several advantages over commercial airlines when flying to White Plains. Planning ahead of time will give you much more flexibility and privacy during your trip. Your arrival and departure dates are entirely up to you. There is a private cabin, a well-stocked bar, and other deluxe amenities available. You can also arrive or depart quickly without waiting in long security lines or on crowded public transportation.
These are just a few of the opulent extras available on private jet flights. Those who value their comfort while traveling will appreciate this option. If you have any questions about our charter jet services, please contact us or visit our FAQs page.