GET AN INSTANT ITHACA PRIVATE JET PRICE ESTIMATE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
Private Jet Charter Flights to Ithaca
Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Ithaca. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1 (212) 840 8000 for a custom solution.
Ithaca Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Ithaca.
In the northeastern part of the United States, on the southern shore of Cayuga Lake, lies the fantastic city of Ithaca, with 30,000 residents. The town was named after an island in the Ionian Sea, and with its unique nature, good hotels and restaurants regularly attract many tourists. Thanks to its thriving technology and economy, there are also plenty of business opportunities. So it doesn’t matter whether your trip is on business or leisure, a private jet flight to Ithaca will be the perfect option.
Travelers know that Ithaca is an amazingly romantic and cozy city that is famous for its delightful scenery. In addition, it is known for the prestigious Cornell University, a member of the Ivy League. When booking a private jet to Ithaca, you can also visit one of the exciting museums, concert venues, and theaters in the central part of the city.
There are plenty of great attractions and recreational opportunities when booking a private jet to Ithaca, like the History Center, Cayuga Nature Center, Ithaca State Theater, Stewart Park, or the Johnson Museum of Art. Moreover, there are also many wooded areas, scenic gorges, and waterfalls with biking and hiking trails in the vicinity. There’s also the Dog Park, Cornell Botanical Gardens, and a winery that makes fine wine.
Ithaca, New York, is home to some of the state’s most spectacular waterfalls. The proximity of these falls means that multiple can be visited in a single weekend. Ithaca Falls Natural Area, Robert Treman State Park, Buttermilk Falls State Park are some of the breathtaking places to go once you’ve chartered a private jet to Ithaca.
When renting a private jet to Ithaca, visit its eclectic, vibrant, and ever-evolving downtown. The downtown area of Ithaca is also an artistic hub. You can find amazing public artwork by local artists on the walls of buildings in just about any alley you visit. In addition, there’s a wide variety of international cuisines available at the restaurants, a lively and varied nightlife, unique boutiques, and other forms of entertainment around every corner.
Ithaca and Tompkins County have a wide variety of outdoor activities. When you charter a private jet to Ithaca, enjoy a picnic on a quiet beach, ride your bike through breathtaking forests, and hike to stunning waterfalls. Despite Ithaca’s status as a “mini-city” at the southern end of the Finger Lakes, visitors can always find a way to reconnect with the natural world through various exciting outdoor activities.
Most Popular Ithaca Airports for Private Jets
Your private jet trip to Ithaca can be specifically customized to meet your needs. Private aircraft can land at any of the major airports in the world. The public Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport (ITH, KITH) is three miles from downtown Ithaca. The airport is home to the East Hill Flight Club and regularly sees about 90,000 passengers, including clients of private charters to and from Ithaca.
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to the Ithaca Area
Private jet passengers have a selection of heavy, super-midsize, midsize, light, turboprop, and piston aircraft for flights to Ithaca. Before booking a private jet charter to Ithaca, take into account the number of passengers, the desired level of luxury, the nonstop distance, and the shortest runway.
- Piston-powered aircraft can only make short, 300- to 400-mile flights at altitudes below 15,000 feet. It’s important to keep in mind that the interiors of private jets are relatively small, but they are perfect for businesses to land at small general aviation airports with short runways or an absence of an air traffic control tower. Inside a typical piston aircraft, there are typically one to six seats arranged in rows of two, all of which face the cockpit. Private jet passengers can choose PA-32R-301, Piper Chieftain, or Piper Aerostar 600 to charter to Ithaca.
- Typically, larger than piston aircraft, turboprop planes can fly up to 35,000 feet above the ground. They are perfect for trips between 600 and 1000 miles. Additionally, turboprop planes have a greater capacity for both passengers and cargo, and they can land on shorter runways than aircraft powered by jet engines. In general, turboprop aircraft can carry six to eight passengers, and they are designed to allow for passenger-to-passenger business meetings so that everyone can make the most of their time in the air. Private jet flights to Ithaca are available with such aircraft as Piper M600, Pilatus PC 12, and King Air B200.
- Light jets are an excellent choice for smaller groups looking to charter a private jet to Ithaca because they are designed for shorter local flights and can hold up to six passengers. The Vision Jet, Citation CJ3, and Citation Bravo are fantastic options for a private flight to Ithaca.
- Transatlantic flight capability and contemporary amenities like Wi-Fi and communication systems are frequently found in advanced midsize aircraft. Three mid-sized aircraft are available for travelers booking a private flight to Ithaca: the Hawker 800XP, Hawker 800A, and Learjet 60.
- Super midsize jets are the most common aircraft type due to their speed and range (they can fly nonstop for five to eight hours). There is also room inside for ten people. Ithaca can be reached via charter with super-midsize aircraft like the Challenger 300, Gulfstream G-200, and Hawker 1000A.
- A remarkable feat of aviation is the ability of heavy aircraft to fly for up to 13 hours without refueling. They are perfect for long international flights because they can hold up to 18 passengers. Consider the Gulfstream G-IVSP, Gulfstream G-450, or Challenger 604 if you need a heavy jet.
Hire Private Jets to the Ithaca with Mercury Jets
Undoubtedly, booking a private flight will rank among your most exciting experiences. The industry benchmark for private jet charters is Mercury Jets. If you are ready to book a private flight to Ithaca that is customized to meet your needs, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our top priorities while you travel are your comfort and safety. To book a flight to Ithaca, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.
Airports Near Ithaca
- ITH, Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport, Ithaca, NY
- ELM, Elmira/Corning Regional Airport, Elmira, NY
- BGM, Greater Binghamton Airport, Binghamton, NY
- SYR, Syracuse Hancock International Airport, Syracuse, NY
- CTX, Cortland County Chase Field, Cortland, NY
- WQA, Ovid Airport, Ovid, NY
- NY2, Camillus Airport, Camillus, NY
- NK72, Henion Pvt Field, Ithaca, NY
- NY18, Neno Airport, Ithaca, NY
Most Demanded Charter Flights to or from Ithaca
- Private Jet to Ithaca from Dallas
- Charter Flights to Ithaca from Houston
- Private Jet Charter Flights to Ithaca from San Francisco
- Jet Charters to Ithaca from Chicago
Weather for Ithaca
Charter FAQ About Private Jet to/from Ithaca
How much does it cost to private jet charter prices to Ithaca?
The cost of a private jet charter to Ithaca can vary widely and depends mostly on the size and capacity of the aircraft. If you want to know how much a private jet flight to or from Ithaca will cost, please contact us. You can also use the online calculator on our website to get a more precise estimate.
Here are some prices to cost charter a private jet to Ithaca:
- How much does it cost to charter a private jet to Ithaca from Dallas: light jet – starting at $20,130;
- How much does it cost to charter a private jet to Ithaca from Houston: midsize jet – starting at $26,570;
- How much does it cost to charter a private jet to Ithaca from San Francisco: super midsize jet – starting at $43,360.
Which aircraft should I choose for Ithaca private jet?
Mercury Jets have access to an extensive network of private aircraft and provide modern, reliable jets with highly trained and experienced flight crews on board, making a private flight to or from Ithaca an ideal option for a vacation or business trip. Choosing an aircraft for a private charter flight to Ithaca is based on the non-stop range, the number of passengers, comfort level, and the runway size.
When you hire a private jet to Ithaca with Mercury Jets, we take care of all your needs, from on-time boarding to providing comfortable seats that fit perfectly into any budget. Additionally, charter flights to Ithaca for conferences, meetings, special events, or group charter flights can be arranged on regional and VIP airliners.
|AIRCRAFT TYPE||PASSENGERS||RANGE||CRUISING SPEED||FLIGHT TIME
|Very Light Jets||2-8 passengers||on average 1,250 nm||up to 480 miles per hour||up to 3 flight hours||can land on shorter runways and at small airport|
|Light jets||5-6 passengers||on average 1,800 nm||400-450 miles per hour||up to 5 flight hours||can land on shorter runways|
|Midsize jets||5-10 passengers||on average 2,800 nm||430-480 miles per hour||up to 8 flight hours||suitable for long-distance travel, and can land on small runways|
|Super midsize Jets||8-10 passengers||on average 3,000 nm||490-590 miles per hour||up to 8 flight hours||fast and fuel-efficient; larger luggage capacity|
|Heavy Jets||10-18 passengers||on average 4,000 nm||480-560 miles per hour||up to 13 flight hours||can cruise at higher altitudes and operate in different weather conditions|
|Turboprops||7-10 passengers||on average 1,800 nm||220-360 miles per hour||up to 3 – 4 flight hours||can flying a short distance with low operating cost|
How to book my Ithaca jet charters?
For your convenience, our professionals can organize a unique charter to or from Ithaca. We first need your departure time, so we can start looking for the best deal. After that, you’ll get a thorough itinerary for your trip and can contact our consultants whenever you need assistance. Once you’re ready to book your flights, we’ll take care of your travel arrangements.
Are there any luggage restrictions or guidelines on Ithaca private jet?
When booking a private flight to Ithaca, the amount of luggage, which varies depending on the private jet you charter, must be considered. The number of passengers and flight duration affect the maximum weight of checked bags. Private aircraft available today can accommodate all of your travel needs. If you have any questions about the regulations governing luggage, please get in touch with us.
How far in advance do I need to make the Ithaca charter flight reservation?
If you would like to book a private flight to Ithaca, please contact one of our experts at least four hours before departure. Once the flight conditions are confirmed, we will select the best charter plane to take the passengers to Ithaca and the necessary personnel.
What luxury amenities can you get when traveling by private jet to Ithaca?
Compared to commercial airlines, private aircraft trips to Ithaca have many advantages. If you prepare ahead, you will have a lot of flexibility and privacy. You determine the exact departure and arrival times. There are also private cabins, a fully stocked bar, the most recent technology, and delicious meals. You won’t need to wait in a lengthy security line or board a crowded public transportation vehicle to arrive or depart on time.
The view from a private flight is stunning. Private aircraft are constantly spotless and well-maintained. Those who prioritize comfort will choose this option. Please get in touch with us or check out our FAQ page if you have any questions about our charter jet services.