Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Ithaca. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1 (212) 840 8000 for a custom solution.
Ithaca Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Ithaca.
In the northeastern part of the United States, on the southern shore of Cayuga Lake, lies the fantastic city of Ithaca, with 30,000 residents. The town was named after an island in the Ionian Sea, and with its unique nature, good hotels and restaurants regularly attract many tourists. Thanks to its thriving technology and economy, there are also plenty of business opportunities. So it doesn’t matter whether your trip is on business or leisure, a private jet flight to Ithaca will be the perfect option.
Travelers know that Ithaca is an amazingly romantic and cozy city that is famous for its delightful scenery. In addition, it is known for the prestigious Cornell University, a member of the Ivy League. When booking a private jet to Ithaca, you can also visit one of the exciting museums, concert venues, and theaters in the central part of the city.
There are plenty of great attractions and recreational opportunities when booking a private jet to Ithaca, like the History Center, Cayuga Nature Center, Ithaca State Theater, Stewart Park, or the Johnson Museum of Art. Moreover, there are also many wooded areas, scenic gorges, and waterfalls with biking and hiking trails in the vicinity. There’s also the Dog Park, Cornell Botanical Gardens, and a winery that makes fine wine.
Ithaca, New York, is home to some of the state’s most spectacular waterfalls. The proximity of these falls means that multiple can be visited in a single weekend. Ithaca Falls Natural Area, Robert Treman State Park, Buttermilk Falls State Park are some of the breathtaking places to go once you’ve chartered a private jet to Ithaca.
When renting a private jet to Ithaca, visit its eclectic, vibrant, and ever-evolving downtown. The downtown area of Ithaca is also an artistic hub. You can find amazing public artwork by local artists on the walls of buildings in just about any alley you visit. In addition, there’s a wide variety of international cuisines available at the restaurants, a lively and varied nightlife, unique boutiques, and other forms of entertainment around every corner.
Ithaca and Tompkins County have a wide variety of outdoor activities. When you charter a private jet to Ithaca, enjoy a picnic on a quiet beach, ride your bike through breathtaking forests, and hike to stunning waterfalls. Despite Ithaca’s status as a “mini-city” at the southern end of the Finger Lakes, visitors can always find a way to reconnect with the natural world through various exciting outdoor activities.
Most Popular Ithaca Airports for Private Jets
Your private jet trip to Ithaca can be specifically customized to meet your needs. Private aircraft can land at any of the major airports in the world. The public Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport (ITH, KITH) is three miles from downtown Ithaca. The airport is home to the East Hill Flight Club and regularly sees about 90,000 passengers, including clients of private charters to and from Ithaca.
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to the Ithaca Area
Private jet passengers have a selection of heavy, super-midsize, midsize, light, turboprop, and piston aircraft for flights to Ithaca. Before booking a private jet charter to Ithaca, take into account the number of passengers, the desired level of luxury, the nonstop distance, and the shortest runway.
- Piston-powered aircraft can only make short, 300- to 400-mile flights at altitudes below 15,000 feet. It’s important to keep in mind that the interiors of private jets are relatively small, but they are perfect for businesses to land at small general aviation airports with short runways or an absence of an air traffic control tower. Inside a typical piston aircraft, there are typically one to six seats arranged in rows of two, all of which face the cockpit. Private jet passengers can choose PA-32R-301, Piper Chieftain, or Piper Aerostar 600 to charter to Ithaca.
- Typically, larger than piston aircraft, turboprop planes can fly up to 35,000 feet above the ground. They are perfect for trips between 600 and 1000 miles. Additionally, turboprop planes have a greater capacity for both passengers and cargo, and they can land on shorter runways than aircraft powered by jet engines. In general, turboprop aircraft can carry six to eight passengers, and they are designed to allow for passenger-to-passenger business meetings so that everyone can make the most of their time in the air. Private jet flights to Ithaca are available with such aircraft as Piper M600, Pilatus PC 12, and King Air B200.
- Light jets are an excellent choice for smaller groups looking to charter a private jet to Ithaca because they are designed for shorter local flights and can hold up to six passengers. The Vision Jet, Citation CJ3, and Citation Bravo are fantastic options for a private flight to Ithaca.
- Transatlantic flight capability and contemporary amenities like Wi-Fi and communication systems are frequently found in advanced midsize aircraft. Three mid-sized aircraft are available for travelers booking a private flight to Ithaca: the Hawker 800XP, Hawker 800A, and Learjet 60.
- Super midsize jets are the most common aircraft type due to their speed and range (they can fly nonstop for five to eight hours). There is also room inside for ten people. Ithaca can be reached via charter with super-midsize aircraft like the Challenger 300, Gulfstream G-200, and Hawker 1000A.
- A remarkable feat of aviation is the ability of heavy aircraft to fly for up to 13 hours without refueling. They are perfect for long international flights because they can hold up to 18 passengers. Consider the Gulfstream G-IVSP, Gulfstream G-450, or Challenger 604 if you need a heavy jet.
Hire Private Jets to the Ithaca with Mercury Jets
Undoubtedly, booking a private flight will rank among your most exciting experiences. The industry benchmark for private jet charters is Mercury Jets. If you are ready to book a private flight to Ithaca that is customized to meet your needs, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our top priorities while you travel are your comfort and safety. To book a flight to Ithaca, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.