Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Los Cabos. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1 (212) 840 8000 for a custom solution.
Los Cabos Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Los Cabos.
Los Cabos is a municipality situated at the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja California Peninsula, in the state of Baja California Sur. The municipality had an area of 1,332.64 sq. mi and a population of 238,487 people. Los Cabos has something to offer everyone, from watching whales to world-class golf, fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling and kayaking, biking, luxury spas, and resorts.
The most popular tourist attractions worth visiting with a private jet flight to Los Cabos are Lover’s Beach and the Arch, Arts and Crafts Center, Blue Coast Beach, San Jose Estuary, Sportfishing, The Sand Dunes, and the Old Lighthouse, Santa Maria Beach.
When renting a private jet to Los Cabos, take a hike in the fantastic surroundings of Cabo Pulmo National Park. This park has some of the most stunning views in all of Mexico, and several trails will take you to some of the most picturesque spots. Also, be sure to visit the beaches and enjoy the clear, blue waters. There are a number of great beaches in Los Cabos, such as Santa Maria Beach, Bay of Cabo San Lucas, Playa Palmilla, Costa Azul, Playa Migrino, and many others, and you can find all the amenities that you need right on the beach.
If you are an outdoor enthusiast, you should book a private jet to Los Cabos, because it offers many options to spend an active and exciting time. Here you can try bungee jumping, rappelling, mountain biking, hiking, horseback riding, zip line, you can experience camel ride tours, and many more.
Moreover, Los Cabos private jet charter has plenty to offer to golf fans. The courses in the area are some of the best in Mexico, and they’re sure to give you a challenge. If you’re looking to relax after a round of golf, head to one of the many luxury resorts in the area. Whatever you do in Los Cabos, be sure to enjoy the stunning views and rich culture of this beautiful Mexican town.
Most popular Los Cabos airports for private jets
A private jet flight to Los Cabos can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Private planes can land at any of the world’s major airports. Los Cabos International Airport (SJD / MMSD) is the main airport that serves the city.
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to Los Cabos Area
Private jets of various sizes and ranges (ultra-long-range, heavy, super-mid, midsize, and light) are commonly used for trips to Los Cabos.
Consider the number of passengers, the desired level of luxury, the shortest feasible runway, and the longest nonstop flight distance before booking a private jet charter to Los Cabos. Additionally, local airports are capable of handling flights.
- Smaller groups seeking to charter a private jet to Los Cabos should consider light jets designed for shorter local flights and can accommodate up to six passengers. Light aircraft, such as the Learjet 45, Citation CJ1, and Citation Mustang, are ideal for private flights to Los Cabos.
- Midsize aircraft, which are frequently outfitted with modern amenities such as Wi-Fi and communication systems, are capable of transcontinental flight. There is also seating for ten individuals inside. To fly to Los Cabos, private jet passengers have a selection of midsize aircraft, including the Hawker 850XP, Learjet 55, and Learjet 60.
- Super midsize jets are the most often used aircraft due to their speed and range (they can fly nonstop for five to eight hours). Additionally, there is room for ten more people. The Gulfstream G-200, Citation X, and Citation Sovereign are the three options for chartering a super-midsize jet in Los Cabos.
- Heavy aircraft’s ability to fly for up to 13 hours without refueling is a remarkable aviation achievement. In addition, they can accommodate up to 18 passengers, making them ideal for lengthy international journeys. If you require a heavy jet, you should consider the Gulfstream G-IVSP, Gulfstream G-IV, and Legacy 600.
- Ultra-long-range jets are the fastest and most powerful aircraft in the world. Some of these aircraft have a passenger capacity of over 14 to 16 people. Five hundred knots is the maximum speed of a typical ultra-long-range jet. In addition, ultra-long-range jets have a greater range than standard jets, enabling nonstop international charter flights. For flights to Los Cabos, one can rent a private aircraft such as the Global 5000, Global Express, or Gulfstream G-550.
Hire Private Jets to Los Cabos with Mercury Jets
When you rent a private plane with us, we guarantee you will have an unforgettable experience. Mercury Jets is a well-known private aviation company that specializes in private jet charters. To arrange a private jet flight to Los Cabos that suits your needs, please get in touch with us at any time.
You should contact Mercury Jets about making a reservation for a private jet for your upcoming vacation. During the journey, our primary concerns are your comfort and safety. To book a flight to Los Cabos, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.