GET AN INSTANT QUOTE
Scanning our network...
24/7 Customer support
PRIVATE JET CHARTER SURINAME
Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet and turboprop charters in Suriname. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience. We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please fill in the request form or call our agents 24/7 at +1 (212) 840 8000.
About Suriname and Places to Visit
Mercury Jets provides private jet charter flights to and from Suriname.
On the shores of the Atlantic Ocean in northeastern South America lies the fantastic state of Suriname, with a population of 500,000 people. It is famous for a wide variety of flora and fauna, excellent places for surfing, and other recreational activities on the border with Guyana, Brazil, and French Guiana. The area is almost entirely covered by savannah and tropical rain forests. The climate is equatorial, the temperature varies little from season to season, and it is 26 degrees.
Suriname is a unique corner of the planet, where it is possible to make friends with wild animals, ride a boat under the stars or visit local restaurants with an unusual menu. Holidays here turn into adventure and allow feeling like an explorer in an atmosphere of extreme and romance. Start the trip through the country with the capital, Paramaribo, where it is easy to coexist with several cultures, neighboring mosques, churches, and Hindu temples. The capital’s historic center is a treasure trove of traditional colonial architecture and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The Paramaribo Zoo, the Suriname Museum, the Palmentuin Park, and the wild beach are among the places of interest. Often the city hosts boisterous festivals, organizes various extreme entertainment and river excursions. Other towns also offer many exciting things; for example, in Lelidorp, one can see the protected rivers, visit the Neotropical Butterfly Park, or taste various national cuisines. Neighboring Sipaliwini has a unique Native American settlement, and Brokopondo is home to the largest artificial lake in the country. In each city, tourists can find something new and unusual for an unforgettable vacation.
AIRPORTS IN SURINAME
- WSO, Washabo Airport, Washabo (Wasjoba) / Apoera (Apura)
- TOT, Totness Airstrip, Totness / Coronie
- SMZ, Stoelmans Eiland Airstrip, Stoelmanseiland
- PBM, Johan Adolf Pengel International Airport, Zanderij
- ORG, Zorg en Hoop Airport, Paramaribo
- OEM, Vincent Fayks Airport (Vincent Fajks), Paloemeu (Palumeu)
- MOJ, Moengo Airstrip, Moengo (Mungo)
- LDO, Laduani Airstrip, Laduani (Ladouanie)
- KCB, Tepoe Airstrip, Tepoe (Tepu) / Kasikasima
- ICK, Major Henk Fernandes Airport, Nieuw Nickerie
- DRJ, Drietabbetje Airstrip, Drietabbetje
- DOE, Djoemoe Airstrip, Djoemoe (Djumu) / Asidonhopo
- BTO, Botopasi Airstrip, Botopasi
- AGI, Wageningen Airstrip, Wageningen
- ABN, Albina Airstrip, Albina
- AAJ, Cayana Airstrip, Cayana