Mercury Jets offers a full range of services for arranging a private jet flight to Art Basel Miami Beach. We place great emphasis on quality and personalized service to our clients. Every detail of your Art Basel Miami Beach charter flight will be considered and organized by a professional team to ensure the most comfortable flying experience.
What is Art Basel Miami Beach?
One of the world’s most vibrant and unique art fairs, Art Basel, held in Miami, Florida, attracts more than 70,000 visitors annually, turning the city into a colorful art center. Pioneered in 2015 by Noah Horowitz, the first Art Basel Miami had 267 galleries displayed from more than 32 counties. This international appeal continues to attract travelers on private jets to Art Basel Miami Beach.
Art Basel Miami is a meeting place for art lovers, connoisseurs, vendors, and buyers. The grand event of Art Basel features works from the world’s leading art galleries and a wide range of artworks, from traditional forms like sculptures or paintings to innovative contemporary creations. Charter a private jet to Art Basel Miami Beach if you need an efficient way to get to and from the show. Miami Beach’s beautiful weather allows you to exhibit large-scale works of art outdoors in nearby parks and guarantees a seamless experience.
Charter Jet Airports for Art Basel Miami Beach
Avoiding the stress and hassle of commercial transportation from Miami International Airport (MIA), many seasoned visitors prefer to take an Art Basel private charter flight to Miami Executive Airport (TMB), 13 miles southwest of downtown.
Mercury Jets can also arrange a private flight Art Basel to any airport, considering your preferred destination, near Miami Beach, including:
- Miami Downtown Heliport (JDM) – conveniently located 2 miles from Miami.
- Opa-Locka Executive Airport (OPF) – is 17 miles north of downtown Miami.
- Marco Island Executive Airport (MRK) – is 4 miles northeast of the central business district of Marco Island and 18 miles from Miami.
- Lindbergh’s Landing Airport (FA35) – is in in Miami-Dade County, 21 miles from Miami.
- North Perry Airport (HWO) – 5 miles west of the central business district of Hollywood and 17 miles from Miami.
- Hollywood International Airport (FLL) – is 22 miles from Miami, in Broward County.
Art Basel Miami Beach Charter Jet Cost
The prices for a jet charter flight to Art Basel Miami Beach are calculated individually and depend on several parameters. Among the most important are the Art Basel Miami jet type and the number of hours used. Typical hourly rates for different types of aircraft include:
- Turboprops cost from $2,500 per hour of flying ;
- Light jets cost from $3,800 per billable hour ;
- Mid-size jets cost around $5,000 per hour ;
- Super mid-size jets cost from $6,800 per flight hour ;
Group Charter Flight to Art Basel Miami Beach
Group flight Art Basel has a unique variety of requirements. Our dedicated team of group aircraft charter experts is well-versed in the needs of private aviation clients. Choose the schedule, itinerary, and other criteria that fit your private jet Art Basel Miami Beach group charter needs.
Book your Private Jet for the Art Basel Miami Beach
With Mercury Jets, you don’t have to adjust airport schedules, search for airline tickets, or change meeting schedules and itineraries. The advantages of chartering a jet for Art Basel Miami Beach include the following:
- Efficient use of time;
- Access to a large number of airports;
- High level of flight safety;
- Personalized services on board;
- Additional after-landing services (hotel reservation, transfer, or ground transportation).
We offer private jets of varying capacities and distances. Whichever Art Basel private aircraft category you choose, your flight will be organized at the highest level. Contact us to arrange an Art Basel private jet charter to take you and your company to Miami.