Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Punta Cana. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1 (212) 840 8000 for a custom solution.
Punta Cana Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Punta Cana.
Located in the Caribbean, Punta Cana is in the Dominican Republic. Divers from around the world come to Punta Cana because of its biodiversity and unique underwater features, including caves and shallow reefs. Wreck diving is also available for advanced divers. So if you want to experience a little extreme, without a doubt, book a private jet to Punta Cana.
A trip to Punta Cana via private jet will also bring you to Imagine Cave, a part of a large system of connected caves, formed in a natural process thousands of years ago. The cave can be enjoyed as part of Punta Cana’s vibrant nightlife. Horseback riding began in the Dominican Republic as a practical way to traverse the island’s terrain centuries ago during the Spanish colonial era. Today, horseback riding is a popular way to explore Punta Cana’s scenic coastlines, mountain trails, and lush valleys.
Punta Cana is also home to spectacular geologic features called blue holes. These formations are unique natural wonders in the world that have formed slowly over long periods of time. To reach the most famous blue hole in the Dominican Republic, the 121-foot-deep Blue Hole, take a short 20-minute hike to the end of a trail in Scape Park, Cap Cana. As you walk along this path, you will be treated to various tropical flora and fauna of the Caribbean, including wild coffee plants and exotic orchids. So be ready to experience an exciting adventure with a private jet to Punta Cana.
When renting a private jet to Punta Cana, check out its leading tourist destination – Bavaro Beach. Since it is a public recreation area, it is frequently crowded. The beach’s main attraction is a length of coral reef that blocks the entry of cold currents into the coastal waters. Additionally, there are never big waves here because of the natural fence, and dangerous sea life does not swim in this area.
Take an exciting trip to the island where adorable dolphins live once you’ve chartered a private jet to Punta Cana. A floating platform called Dolphin Island is situated away from the resort’s shores. A special excursion boat that frequently travels in the direction of one of Punta Cana’s breathtaking sights can take you here.
Another great beach worth visiting when booking a private jet to Punta Cana is called Macao Beach. It is a well-known surfing location and was named by UNESCO as one of the best beaches in the Caribbean, largely because of the crystal-clear waters and lovely white sand bordered by tall palm trees.
Most Popular Punta Cana Airports for Private Jets
You can customize your private flight to Punta Cana to your needs and preferences. Private aircraft can land at any major airport in the world. Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ / MDPC) is the primary airport for the area.
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to the Punta Cana Area
Passengers can choose from ultra-long-range, heavy, super-midsize, midsize, and light aircraft when booking a private jet to Punta Cana. Think about the number of passengers, the desired level of luxury, the nonstop distance, and the shortest runway before making a private jet charter reservation to Punta Cana.
- Light jets are a great choice for smaller groups looking to charter a private jet to Punta Cana because they are made for shorter local flights and can hold up to six passengers. The Citation Mustang, Citation CJ2, and Citation I/SP are top picks for a private flight to Punta Cana.
- On advanced midsize aircraft, transatlantic flight capacity, as well as modern amenities like Wi-Fi and communication systems, are standard. The Learjet 60, Hawker 800XP, and Learjet 55 are the three private aircraft available for flights to Punta Cana.
- Due to their speed and range, super-midsize jets are the most commonly used aircraft (they can fly nonstop for five to eight hours). Ten people can also fit inside. You can rent super-midsize planes like the Challenger 300, Citation Sovereign, and Citation X to fly to Punta Cana.
- The ability of heavy aircraft to fly for up to 13 hours without refueling is a fantastic feat of aviation. Additionally, they are ideal for lengthy international flights because they can accommodate up to 18 passengers. If you require a heavy jet, take into account the Challenger 650, Gulfstream G-IVSP, and Challenger 605.
- Ultra-long-range jets are the quickest and most powerful aircraft currently in use. Some of these aircraft have a maximum passenger capacity greater than the typical 14 to 16 passengers. A typical ultra-long-range jet can travel at a top speed of 500 knots. They also have a longer range than standard jets, enabling nonstop international charter flights. For flights to Punta Cana, one can hire a private aircraft like the Global 5000, Global 6000, or Gulfstream G-550.
Hire Private Jets to Punta Cana with Mercury Jets
We assure you that arranging a private jet flight will be among the most incredible experiences of your life. The industry benchmark for private jet charter is Mercury Jets. Please get in touch with us if you’re interested in organizing a private charter to Punta Cana that is specifically tailored to your needs.
Your comfort and safety are our top priorities while traveling. To book a flight to Punta Cana, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.