Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in San Francisco. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1 (212) 840 8000 for a custom solution.
San Francisco Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from San Francisco.
San Francisco is one of the country’s most cosmopolitan cities, which is packed with great shopping at places like Market Street or Union Square, several performing arts and opera centers, beautiful museums, great restaurants, lively bars and nightclubs, and nice coffee houses. The most famous places of interest you should visit when booking a private jet to San Francisco are the Aquarium of the Bay, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, Golden Gate Park, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, California’s Great America, Bayview Opera House, Conservatory of Flowers, Boudin at the Wharf, Driven Raceway and Fox Theater.
Once you’ve chartered a private jet to San Francisco, you’ll be surprised how its architecture synthesizes many cultures, periods, and customs. Shipbuilding, aircraft manufacturing, vehicle assembly, and oil refining are all thriving industries here. The city’s prime location by the Straits, the Bay, and the ocean has helped it grow into a major commercial hub with a thriving service sector. In addition, the city is home to Silicon Valley, which is renowned for being the headquarters of some of the most successful and innovative organizations in the electronic sector, online information services, and more.
When renting a private jet flight to San Francisco, you should definitely admire an internationally recognized landmark – Golden Gate Bridge. Tourists are flocking here only to have a look at this amazing monument. Connecting San Francisco with southern Marinaw County, is a suspension bridge crossing the strait. The Golden Gate Bridge was the longest suspension bridge in the world from its founding in 1937 until 1964.
Another outstanding and thrilling place to visit with private jet flights to San Francisco is Alcatraz Island. This place attracts tourists from all over the world because of its intrigue and dark past. It is really exciting to get a personal look at the location that has been made famous in various media, including films, television programs, books, and even music.
The Chinatown district will surprise and delight you with its unique buildings, specialized restaurants, and shops selling authentic Chinese items once you’ve chartered a private jet to San Francisco. In the middle of the nineteenth century, Chinese refugees started settling here. Chinatown is home to several museums and cultural institutes thanks to the preservation of historic buildings over the years.
An unusual sight that you may see when renting a private jet to San Francisco is Lombard Street, a 400-meter stretch of roadway often regarded as the city’s most picturesque and unique location. Travelers are drawn to the exceptionally gorgeous flowerbeds that line both sides of this roadway. It is also one of the most winding in the world. The highway’s red brick pavement is one of its defining features.
With a big seaport, San Francisco provides tourists with several waterfront attractions such as dining, shopping, and recreational activities. San Francisco private jet flight is a perfect destination to visit regardless of business or personal affairs. San Francisco’s natural beauty, cosmopolitan atmosphere, high quality of life, and reputation for technological and entrepreneurial innovation, make it a popular travel destination for both domestic and international travelers.
Most popular San Francisco airports for private jets
With a private jet to San Francisco, you have the benefit of organizing every detail of your trip. Customers can choose from several popular airports to land near the city by booking a private flight to and from San Francisco. The most preferred choice for landing a charter jet in San Francisco is San Francisco International Airport (SFO, KSFO), which is 13 miles south of San Francisco and serves as the region’s primary airport.
However, there are several other airports in the city that you can choose from, depending on your final destination for your air charter to San Francisco.
- Oakland International Airport (OAK / KOAK), situated in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC / KSJC), which is located 31 miles southeast of Downtown San Francisco.
- Hayward Executive Airport (HWD / KHWD), located around 26 miles to the southeast near the Bay.
- Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (OAK, KOAK), which is located 12 miles northeast of Downtown San Francisco.
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to San Francisco Area
A private jet flight to San Francisco typically uses heavy, super-midsize, midsize, or light aircraft.
The number of people, nonstop travel distance, desired degree of comfort, and needed length of the shortest runway – all these aspects should be considered in selecting the most suitable aircraft for a private jet charter flight to San Francisco. The local airports are fully prepared to handle charter flights of any size.
- Since light jets are optimized for shorter regional flights, they are a great option for those who want an upscale experience, renting a jet to San Francisco with a small group of people (up to 6 passengers). Light jet options for private flights to San Francisco include the Citation CJ1+, Phenom 100, and Nextant 400XTi.
- Midsize jets provide a coast-to-coast range and often offer amenities such as Wi-Fi and communication systems. They can accommodate up to 10 passengers. Midsize jet options for private jets to San Francisco include the Learjet 60, Hawker 800XP, and Hawker 900XP.
- Super midsize jets can quickly fly 5-8 hours nonstop and is one of the most famous aircraft categories in the world. They can accommodate up to 10 passengers. Super midsize jet options for San Francisco jet charters include Citation X, Gulfstream G-200, and Citation Latitude.
- Heavy jets boast an impressive range, flying up to 13 hours nonstop. They can accommodate up to 18 passengers and are an excellent choice for international travel. Heavy jet options include the Gulfstream G-450, Falcon 2000, Gulfstream G-IV, and Gulfstream G-IVSP.
Hire Private Jets to San Francisco with Mercury Jets
If you are looking for private jet flights to San Francisco, we are ready to provide you with the best service. Mercury Jets has years of professional experience and provides individualized service in addition to high-quality arrangements for private jet charters. When you need to arrange charter flights to San Francisco, our team of professionals is here to help you choose the most suitable alternative.
Mercury Jets is a professional charter broker, so you can trust that we will provide you with the highest levels of reliability, privacy, and honesty throughout the whole process. If you need assistance choosing a charter jet in San Francisco, our qualified team is available to help you anytime. To book a flight to San Francisco, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.