Mercury Jets is an on-demand air charter provider specializing in private jet charter and services in Virginia Beach. Our team is composed of industry-leading professionals dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate air charter experience.
We are committed to safety, reliability, and white glove customer service. To obtain a charter quote tailored to your specific needs, please use the marketplace tool provide above, or call our agents 24/7 at +1 (212) 840 8000 for a custom solution.
Virginia Beach Private Jets Information and Place to Visit
Mercury Jets offers private jet charter services to and from Virginia Beach.
Virginia Beach is situated on the Atlantic Ocean, an independent resort city known for its spectacular beaches, top-flight hotels, and abundant recreation opportunities. The city has a population of over 452,745 residents and is the most populated city in the state. Virginia Beach private jet charter boasts diverse adventure options, biking and hiking paths, awesome music and arts venues, excellent golf courses, exquisite dining, and great shopping. The city hosts the Neptune Festival, drawing more than 500,000 visitors annually.
Virginia Beach also hosts several other events and festivals, including the American Music Festival. The most prominent points of interest you should visit when booking a private jet to Virginia Beach are the Atlantic Wildfowl Heritage Museum, False Cape State Park, Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art, Naval Air Station Oceana, Virginia Beach Fishing Pier, Grommet Island Beach Park, Ocean Breeze Waterpark, Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge, Mount Trashmore Park, Cape Henry Lighthouse, and more.
When booking a private jet to Virginia Beach, you’ll be amazed by the protected maritime forests of Virginia Beach, which are an essential component of the stunning scenery. Virginia Beach occupies a large area, with over 4,000 acres of parks and national refuges. It is consistently ranked as one of the fittest and most adventurous cities in the United States, and for a good reason—it offers a wealth of opportunities for hiking, biking, birdwatching, camping, and more.
With a private jet to Virginia Beach, you can unwind on the water all the time here, from the powerful Atlantic swell to the calm waters of the enormous Chesapeake Bay, as well as 120 miles of waterways. You can hire a boat and go fishing, rent a kayak and spend the day exploring wetlands, or just jump in and swim in the calm Bay waves.
Once you’ve chartered a private jet to Virginia Beach, visit the Hilton Oceanfront hotel to check into your room, then take a stroll along the three-mile Boardwalk in Virginia Beach, a popular place for walking, biking, and even rollerblading. The Boardwalk is the ideal location to walk your animal companion if you’re traveling with one.
When renting a private jet to Virginia Beach, visit the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center to see over 10,000 fish, mammals, and reptiles, many of which are native to Virginia’s waters and some from far-off places in the world. You can learn about these fascinating animals and the conservation initiatives the museum carries out to help Virginia’s wildlife as you spend a few hours touring the museum.
Spend an exciting time with a private jet to Virginia Beach at The Adventure Park at Virginia Aquarium, an outdoor tree climbing course created for all skill levels and ages. Get a bird’s eye view of coastal Virginia by navigating through the treetops on a series of platforms, zip lines, and cabled bridges.
Most Popular Virginia Beach Airports for Private Jets
You can tailor your private flight to Virginia Beach to suit your preferences and needs. Private aircraft can land at any of the world’s major airports. The nearest major airports to Virginia Beach are Norfolk International Airport (ORF / KORF), located 20 miles from the city center, and Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport (PHF / KPHF), situated 44 miles from the city. Both airports provide domestic flights.
Best Aircraft Category for Charter Flights to the Virginia Beach Area
Private jet travelers to Virginia Beach have a selection of heavy, super-midsize, light, turboprop, and piston aircraft. Before making a private jet charter reservation to Virginia Beach, take into account the number of passengers, the level of luxury desired, the nonstop distance, and the shortest runway.
- At altitudes below 15,000 feet, piston-powered aircraft are limited to short, 300- to 400-mile flights. Although private aircraft have relatively small interiors, they are ideal for business travel and can land at small general aviation airports with short runways or without an air traffic control tower. One to six seats, which face the cockpit, are typically arranged in rows of two inside a typical piston aircraft. Private jet travelers can charter the Cirrus SR 22, PA-32R-301, or SR-20 to Virginia Beach.
- Typically, larger than piston aircraft, turboprop aircraft can reach altitudes of 35,000 feet. They are ideal for trips ranging from 600 to 1,000 miles. In addition, turboprop aircraft can land on shorter runways and have a greater capacity for both passengers and cargo than jet-powered aircraft. In general, turboprop aircraft can accommodate six to eight passengers and are designed to hold business meetings between passengers so that everyone can maximize their time in the air. Private flights to Virginia Beach are available on Piper M600, Pilatus PC 12/47E (NG), and King Air B200 aircraft.
- Because they are designed for shorter local flights and can accommodate up to six passengers, light jets are an excellent option for smaller groups seeking to charter a private jet to Virginia Beach. The Falcon 10, Citation CJ1, and Phenom 100 are all fantastic options for a private flight to Virginia Beach.
- Due to their speed and range, super-midsize jets are the most popular aircraft (they can fly nonstop for five to eight hours). Also, ten people can fit inside. Super-midsize aircraft such as the Challenger 300, Citation X, and Hawker 4000 can be chartered in order to reach Virginia Beach.
- Heavy aircraft can fly up to 13 hours without refueling, which is a remarkable aviation achievement. In addition, they can accommodate up to 18 passengers, making them ideal for long international flights. If you require a heavy jet, consider the Challenger 604, Gulfstream G-IV, and Falcon 2000.
Hire Private Jets to the Virginia Beach with Mercury Jets
A private flight reservation will undoubtedly be one of the most thrilling experiences of your life. Mercury Jets is the industry standard for private jet charters. Please contact us if you are prepared to arrange a private flight to Virginia Beach that is tailored to your needs.
Your comfort and safety while traveling are our top priorities. To book a flight to Virginia Beach, or to speak to a representative, call us at +1 212 840 8000.